COVID-19 Procedures & Regulations
The following procedures are in place at the Lethbridge Airport:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation in all public areas.
- Building access is limited to airline passengers or those required to assist passengers.
- All Alberta Health and Transport Canada rules must be followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to building occupants (when supplies allow).
- Airline staff may check for signs of fever during the check-in process using a remote measuring device.