COVID-19 Regulations & Procedures
Posted on Thursday, May 21st, 2020
The following procedures are in place at the Lethbridge Airport:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation in all public areas.
- Building access is limited to airline passengers or those required to assist passengers.
- All Alberta Health and Transport Canada rules must be followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to building occupants (when supplies allow).
- Airline staff may check for signs of fever during the check in process using a remote measuring device.
- Prevent the Spread (Alberta Health)
- COVID-19 Restrictions for Air Travellers (Transport Canada)
- Face Covering Requirements for Air Travellers (Transport Canada)
- Travellers must confirm that they have in their possession the mandatory non-medical mask or face covering as part of the registration or check-in process otherwise they will not be allowed to continue on their journey.